Phone Meditation for Spreading a Little Happiness.
We often view a phone call as an interruption.
Whether we like the person on the other end of the phone or not, frustration can sneak up on us when we must stop our workflow to answer the phone.
- When your phone rings, don’t answer it immediately. Let it ring 2 or 3 times while you stop, smile and take a deep breath.
- Then answer the phone with the smile still on your face… even if you don’t really want to talk to the person on the other end.
- Smiling releases “feel good” hormones in our bodies, even when we are “smiling on purpose” or faking a smile we don’t really feel.
- Practice smiling during the whole conversation.
- When you hang up the phone, notice how you feel.
You might start to see a difference in the reaction you have to your phone ringing as you consistently practice this.
You may start to see it as a way of checking in with yourself and spreading a little happiness in another person’s day—people can “hear” your smile over the phone, and it will make them feel more relaxed.
Perhaps you will even start recognizing that you don’t find phone calls as interruptive as you did before and that you feel lighter and happier after smiling through phone calls.
Solfeggio MATRIX Music Karmic Dimension – Angelic Scale 111 Hz Music 💫 Cellular Rejuvenation
QUANTUM HEALING SOUND THERAPY 🌈 432 Hz Miracle Meditation Music by Lovemotives Meditation Music
This Music has been tuned to A4 = 432 Hz and 60 Bpm 432 Hz Resonates with all the 7 Chakras and the Universe.
Music based on 432Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.
💚 Let the music of the spheres play inside you 432Hz unites you with the universal harmony.
In this track You Will Feel: Highest Quality of Quantum Healing Sound Therapy Beats
Courtesy of Lovemotives Meditation Music