Centered Grounding Meditation to Take Back Energy.
Most of us live in our heads.
We think so much, turning issues around and around in our mind.
Now, of course, thinking is good.
We need to be able to concentrate on various tasks.
But sometimes all that thinking leaves us feeling scattered and ungrounded.
All of our energy is swirling around our head, not down in our body.
To combat that, try this short, simple grounding meditation.
- Sit or stand with your feet firmly and evenly on the floor.
- Close your eyes and imagine that there are roots growing ever so slowly out of the bottom of your feet.
- These roots push through the floor, and then the foundation of the building and into the Earth.
- They keep going down and down through each layer of the Earth until they reach the core.
- Now, image that the roots from your feet wrap around the core of the Earth several times.
- Now, experience the feeling of connectivity to the Earth.
- Breathe deeply, imaging your breath filling your entire body, clear down to your toes.
- When you are ready, you can open your eyes and go back to your tasks, feeling grounded and centered.
Guided Meditation: Centering Yourself a Grounding Mind Meditation for Stress, Sleep, Anxiety.
Wishing you better sleep, peaceful meditations before sleep and inspired living.
For the best sleep ever download your free meditation!
Courtesy of Jason Stephenson – Sleep Meditation Music